Join us April 4th and 5th for the 2020 Mineola Amtrak Wine Fest! This year’s theme is “The Rolling 20s," and you're invited to come dressed in 1920s era attire, brush up on your Charleston and get ready for a roaring good time!
The Mineola Main Street Board will be your host aboard Amtrak's Texas Eagle serving you wonderful wines from some of the finest vineyards in Texas. We will travel from Mineola, Texas to Fort Worth, then back to Mineola on Sunday afternoon.
*Participants must be 21 or older to attend.*
Tickets available on Eventbrite.com ONLY. No ticket sales are done at City Hall or locally.
A charge of $250 per person includes round trip train tickets, wine tasting, refreshments and a wine glass.
RESERVED SEATING - $275: As well as the wine tasting, refreshments and wine glass, this ticket means you board the train first, disembark first on the trip to Fort Worth, and your reserved seats will be labeled.
General seating will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Seats are limited, therefore we cannot hold reservations without payment.
Ticket purchasers can receive a refund up to 30 days before the event. After that, the purchaser will not receive a refund, but may transfer their ticket to another person.
Check-in will start at 8 a.m.
A name badge/lanyard will be provided to each passenger and must be worn on the train at all times. These badges serve as your ticket and will be color-coded for your assigned car.
Due to the capacity of the cars, we cannot promise seating arrangements without the purchase of a reserved seat ticket. We will do our best to seat you with your group if you have general seating.
- Smoking is NOT allowed on the train. You will be allowed to smoke on the platform when we reach the Dallas station.
- You must remain on the train at all times between stops unless instructed by Amtrak.
- Scheduled departure time from Mineola is 9:20 a.m. on Saturday, April 4. Please arrive at the Mineola Transportation Plaza no later than 8:45 a.m. Departure time from Ft. Worth is 2:20 p.m. on Sunday, April 5.
- Train status updates are available at www.Amtrak.com(link is external) if you would like to check train arrival time prior to leaving your home. If you rode the train last year and already have the app, you may want to check to ensure it's updated. On the app, you'll go to the status tab. In station put Mineola and the train number is 21 for the Saturday morning train. The train number leaving Fort Worth on Sunday is 22.
- Free parking will be available at the depot parking lot, as well as on the lot at the corner of Line and Commerce Streets in downtown Mineola.
- You must stay on your assigned car. One cooler is allowed per couple. Beer and wine only. Liquor may be purchased in the lounge car.
- Group rate information will be made available once you purchase your ticket. Hurry! Rooms are limited!
- Attendees are free to book any hotel they desire.
- The selected hotel is within walking distance of the train station. Transportation is not provided. However, paid transportation may be available via Molly Trolley, UBER, or taxi. Luggage with wheels is recommended.
The Wine Train is an annual event that raises funds to support the Mineola Main Street District. It provides small business owners with grants to help maintain their historic buildings, improve their look and maintain the public space downtown.