Welcome to Mineola
Businesses and Residents LOVE Mineola because of its conservative values, friendliness of the community, beauty of the land and its historic downtown!
- Listed as one of the Best Small Towns to Retire in Texas by World Atlas.
- Voted #5 on the top ten list of Most Beautiful Historic Downtown areas in Texas.
- Home of The Select Theatre, the oldest continuously running movie theater in America.
- The Mineola Nature Preserve is the largest city park per resident than any other park in America!
- Mineola is home to 100 year old Wisener Field, the oldest privately held airport in Texas.
- The Historical Museum is proud to be the “first” building to receive their National Register plaque and it is proudly displayed on the building since November 1, 2013.